Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another low weight...

I know some don't agree with daily weighing. But it works for me. Because I can see how my weight cycles. That way, when I am up around TOM or ovulating I know that its just my cycle and it will come back down. Right now I'm really loving it!

But actually when I AM on an up swing I don't weigh as much because I don't want to see the number. Is that fair? I don't know. But its my life. I get to choose when I weigh right!

How often do you take your measurement? I've been taking mine once a month. And actually I didn't take them right when I started back. I took them on 9/3. So I guess I'll wait and do them at the beginning of each month.

I am feeling a little discouraged today. I think it is because I can not yet grocery shop and I really need some healthy things. But I will work with what I have. Latest case I'll be grocery shopping on Tuesday. I think today I will make up my best meal plans possible with what I have to last me until then. Otherwise I'll probably just give up and eat grilled cheese sandwiches and cereal!!!

I'm off to the kitchen with pen and paper. Watch for me to post my meals...

2 comments:

Joy's Journey in Weightloss said...

Hi!
I weigh each day. It helps me make adjustments. If I weighed once a week, I could have missed an opportunity to eat more or less depending on the situation. I know that if I weigh at night, I can predict that the morning weigh in will be two pounds less.

You and I weigh about the same and have the same body type. We will do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!

Donnalouise said...

I should have taken measurement when I started but I didn't. I guess I didn't really believe that I would do so well. This weekend is tough on me so far - ice cream cake last night! YIKES! Oh... Ineed to get to my WW meeting on Tuesday.