Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Let's get this day over with and go on to the next!

OK, so after I left here I had an egg salad sandwich and a slice of celery. Then for dinner I had a small plate of spaghetti.

Not near the fruit or veggies I should have had today. Not enough calories today. But there wasn't a bunch of junk either.

I'm planning my day for tomorrow NOW!

I will get on the scale at 10 a.m. and report whatever horrid number it gives me. I put a reminder on my Outlook so I won't forget.

Coffee - espresso w/ 1% milk

Breakfast - 1 fluffy farm fresh egg scrambled, 1 serving oatmeal, 1 tsp butter, 2 tsp brown sugar, 1 C. 1% milk, grapes

Snack - nuts (I think I still have some), celery & 1 Tbsp PB

Lunch - Salad w/ 1 oz cheese and drizzle of light catalina

Snack - 1 small baked potato, salt, pepper and 1/2 Tbsp butter

Dinner - Tilapia, Brown Rice, Green Beans

No comments: