Friday, September 5, 2008

A new decade!

It's going to be a great day! I got on the scale after my first morning bathroom stop and had to get on and off to double check. It said 259.6!!!

I'm so glad I stuck it out through TOM. It was very discouraging to start back with my healthy lifestyle only to gain a ton of weight with TOM. But I'm so glad I stuck with it. It came back off QUICK. Plateaus and gains have always been hard to get past for me.

Could the exercise be paying off this quickly? If that's what it is this is enough to keep me going until I can really make this a daily habit.

1 comment:

Donnalouise said...

We are going to encounter ups and downs throughout the journey - we need to make sure we celebrate the downs and get over the ups. You are doing great! I started out needing to loose 105lbs...I only have 37lbs left to go. We can all make it!