Monday, August 18, 2008

Not my fault!

OK, the eating was my fault. But the none posting was out of my control. My Internet went down on Friday and has been down until just about 15 minutes ago. So how have I done?

Well, let's see. I have had breakfast each day (at least one). Saturday was not so good. I made double chocolate chip cookies AND Juniors Famous Cheesecake. I took that and lasagne and salad and buttery garlic bread over to a friends house for dinner. Ate like a pig! I did have my multi-vitamin every night except one.

I did OK, but not great. And I'm up in weight I believe. Probably mostly due to all the sodium I've had in the last couple of days.

But the kids all started school today and I'm going to start exercising daily. I did OK with my goals last week so I'm going to add one for this week. Here they are...

1. More water daily
2. Multi-vitamin daily
3. Breakfast daily
4. Blog daily
5. 15 minutes of extra movement of some kind daily

And over all I'm going to try to do better on food choices. But that will not be my main concern yet. I think where I have failed in the past is in the lack of exercise. So I am going to make it a focus to make exercise a real regular habit.

No comments: