Friday, August 29, 2008

Good day yesterday. So so today

Well, I did good yesterday. I didn't even get the craving for dessert.

Today has been OK. Here's what I ate. It wasn't a great day.

Breakfast - Biscuit and gravy at DDs school and 1% milk

Snack - walnuts, sweet peppers

Lunch - stalk of celery, very small portion of pot roast left overs

snack - cheese crackers w/ PB (200 cals and high in sodium), nectarine

Dinner (Late) - Grilled cheese sandwich and soda!!! soda?!?! I don't even like it that much! DH brought it to me and I didn't turn it down!!!

TOM is here. Arrived this morning just in time for the boating trip. Isn't that nice. I'm bloated like there's no tomorrow! I don't even want to know what the scale would say. I've been sitting with my swollen feet up as much as possible.

I'm grouchy and tired. I bet I would feel much better if I had more veggies and less sugar and sodium today.

I am excited about the weekend though. The kids have not been on a boat before. So this will be lots of fun for our family. See you all back here Monday late or Tuesday!

No comments: