Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Still going...

Another day with goals for the week met.

And although I'm not in full healthy mode. But I did make some better choices today. In fact we had a very healthy dinner.

Lemon Pepper Tilapia
Broccoli
Brown Rice

Also, I did make dessert. But instead of making a double batch of brownies, I made a normal batch and that only made one serving for each family member. So they are gone now so I won't be tempted by them all night or for breakfast!

This morning I had a bowl of HBoO. I had pistachios at lunch time (too many). I had a pear sometime today.

I'm having mood issues still. But still seeing an improvement.

I've also returned to my AOL Message Board for support. They are a great group there.

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Keep it up. I had a semi better day today. I slipped up some but I did better than I have all week. Baby steps.